Well, it's official. I have an interview! And boy does it feel good! Especially after hearing back from my first site and hearing "no." SO, I will be interviewing at the Cincinnati VA Medical Center in Ohio. Hopefully on December 15th, which is soon! I had several days to pick from, but strangely that was the cheapest time to fly out. A friend of mine (Brandon) also got an interview there, so we are trying to coordinate the dates so we can go together. Plus, he has family that live in Indy, so we can have free board there :)
Anyway, I must thank God, because I was struggling in the faith department, as this can be a very trying time for both of us. So, if you are reading this and remember, please keep us in your prayers that our faith would remain strong that God knows best and has a plan for us.
Ben
7 years ago
2 comments:
I am so excited that you have an interview!! December 15th is real soon!!
I want you to know that I am okay with Ohio!! That is real close to Minnesota/Wisconsin!! We could come see you on a weekend!!!!!
Totally! we can meet in the middle and camp :)
Post a Comment