Woo Hoo, well we have gotten accepted to yet another site. Cleveland, Ohio wants us as well! Looks like the Giesbrecht's are popular in Ohio.....who knew!?
When we got our first rejection it came in the mail and so on Saturday when we checked it and saw that we had an envelope from Cleveland we thought oh great another rejection and we really didn't want to open it at all for fear of what might be in it......however for a "rejection" letter it was awfully thick so we weren't sure what to expect but the rest is history they liked us and want Ben for an interview.
So I guess the lesson learned here is that we need to be afraid of the mail at all times and be on our guard for those "thinner" envelopes.
7 years ago
4 comments:
OK, so I'm having a little trouble navigating this site but just got it. I'm sorry for not responding sooner to your blogs, especially the Thanksgiving one where you were giving thanks for your sista's! We love you very very much too!
I must confess that reading your site is wonderful and difficult all at the same time. Huge congratulations on your 2nd acceptance. However, you may be nervous but we all know the people out there are going to love you and that God has his perfect plan working. I just hope it won't be too difficult to pick from the offers you receive. Also, any possibility you could interview with them while you were there on the 15th? We'll keep praying for God's perfect will, peace and direction for you and your friends. Love you!
Thank you for your encouragement and love:)
The interview dates are different and so he has to do them separately:( we already tried.
I am so excited that you have another interview!!!! Congrats!!!
WOOHOO!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!
B
Post a Comment