Well, I am sitting here waiting to fly out to my first interview. Brandon and I will be flying to Indianapolis (because it's about half the price), where we will stay with his family tonight. Tomorrow we will drive to Cincinnati, check out the town, and check in to our hotel for the night (yes, Katie...I will strip the comforter off the hotel bed). Friday is my interview, where I will do battle with training directors, current interns, and secretaries for the ultimate fate of the universe...or just an internship spot...I haven't really decided how to frame this yet. I am a bit nervous, mainly because this is my first interview and it's a site that I like. It would be easier if this were a crap site, because then I could screw it up and feel fine :)
Anyway, I will keep posting throughout my trip as I can (you never know when WiFi will be costly!) just to let everyone who reads this know how things are going. I miss you already, Katie!
FYI:
Current Interview Schedule for January (as of 8:56)
12th - Cleveland, OH
16th - Dayton, OH
19th - Salt Lake City, UT
23rd - Augusta, ME
25th - Lancaster, PA
26th - Pittsburgh, PA
7 years ago
1 comments:
Thank you for taking the comforter off the hotel bed, its a filthy disease caring peice of cheap cotton and polyester!!!!!
I miss you a ton already and good luck. I know you will do great.
-K-
Post a Comment