Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hello to all my ghost's and gobblins out there today. I hope today is going well for you. Here is Duke the bat cat,














please don't be scared or alarmed by this ferocious beast that is loose in our home. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Here he is again from a different view














He really is the cutest cat ever and if I may, he makes the cutest bat as well

So last Friday Ben and I went to the last Halloween party thrown by our friends Johnathan and Stephanie Ridenour, he is in the program w/Ben as well and every year they throw a party for all of us in the cohort and this last one was one for the history books. Ben was a labotomy patient and I was a raquet ball player. There was a karaoke machine, tons of food, a pumpkin carving contest which Ben won and tons of other stuff that I won't dare share with you for I don't want to cause any damage to mine or Ben's good standing reputation, so I plead the fifth on any alcohol stories and whatever "pictures" there are of me singing and dancing to karaoke.

And so tonight we will end this festive time with our caregroup where we will be having a potluck and some more pumpkin carving so I hope everyone has a wonderfully spooky day.

And for tonight it is perfectly acceptable to overdose on candy. My rule of thumb is, if your stomach doesn't hurt keep eating

0 comments: