So we are about a week away from one of my favorite holiday's ever; Thanksgiving. I love this time of year for many reasons, one its during my favorite season ever: FALL, two, its all about food and stuffing yourself silly to then take the best nap ever on mom's couch. But the third reason why I love this time of year so much is that I like to reflect on the Thanks part of Thanksgiving and what I'm thankful for and to really count my blessings. So this year I thought I would share with all of you what I'm thankful for and I hope to hear from you what you are thankful for.
I feel very blessed for the friends I have and am very thankful to God who has blessed me with such amazing relationships that I know will last forever.
I'm incredibly thankful for my job and the wonderful people I work with.
I'm thankful to have a church to go to every Sunday that helps me in my growth with the Lord.
I'm thankful for my wonderful family who give so much love and prayers to both Ben and I. And who make themselves available to us when we just need and ear to listen.
And I am very thankful and quite blessed really to have sisters who care for me, love me and support me in my life and whose closeness I will cherish forever.
And this should go without saying, but I'm thankful for my cat who is always real cute and fuzzy.
I saved the best for last though and that's Ben, my best friend and partner in crime. This thanksgiving I am thankful for having him in my life.
I suppose this year I've become a bit more sentimental and more aware of what God is preparing us for with this change that will be happening in the next few months.
So for those of you reading this and for those who aren't, I'm thankful for you!
7 years ago
1 comments:
OH I'M SOO GLAD YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR. ESPECIALLY THE THANKFULNESS THAT YOU HAVE FOR ME YOUR SISTA. MAYBE NEXT YEAR I CAN MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF YOUR LIST HAHAHAHAAHAH LOL AIMEE
Post a Comment