Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ben's First Blog

OK, so Katie has written all the blogs up to this point and I must say, she's done a good job. BUT, in the interest of fairness I thought I would grace the internet with my presence . Today I have the day off of school. It's some kind of "Mid Semester Break" (read as, an excuse to sleep in). Anyway, I will take what I can get at this point. Things have been very busy and stressful, as Katie has mentioned, and she captures it well so I won't rehash that here anyway - it just tends to make me curl into the fetal position anyway. SO, what to do on Midsemester Break. Well, since my life is internship applications right now I think I will do that . But, self care is coming first...Katie and I are going to now go get some heaven in a ring of frosting. We've never been to Krispy Kreme here because they are all kind of far, and who wants to drive 20-25 minutes right when you get up. But we're going to do it today, and eat ourselves into oblivion. Now if only I could find someone to write my essays while I eat....




Until next time...

0 comments: