Well pumpkin turned 15 weeks on Tuesday so I thought a post was due. I really should wait until next Tuesday being that's when I have my next Dr. apt. but I just couldn't wait.
So I can now no longer fit into my pants. Some might get depressed over this but not me. I was very excited to finally start "looking" pregnant. Its still something only Ben and I really notice but just the same. I wore some pants today and had to jerry-rig them with a hair tie! But in perfect timing my on line order of maternity clothes was waiting for me on the front steps today so that was pretty darn exciting until I tried them all on and realized I don't fit into those either. See I'm too big for my regular clothes and yet too small for maternity clothes. However the ones I bought will do just fine and given a few more weeks I'm sure they will all fit me snuggly. I didn't realize how hard and frustrating buying maternity clothes would be. After lots of advice from women who have gone through this I thought I felt pretty confident about all of this but man I would have loved to have any one of those women there with me holding my hand telling me what to do. I think I did alright by myself and I think this will have to be a trial and error lesson for me. BUT so far so good.
Like I said, I've got an apt. on Tuesday and so I'll update again after that.
3 comments:
You are so beautiful!! And a baby bump looks great on you!! (Wished I was a beautiful preggo like you!)
You did great on your clothes! (Its so hard, and you really need fewer than you think, but yeah you did good with some basics! :) good job) (I got most of mine at Good Will for cheap, but then I didn't have to have nice stuff for work, and a lot of the early stuff was not my personal style, but I've been able to swap a bunch out so now I have some good stuff in storage... actually out on loan!) :) anyway... I'm babbling... you did good and you look BEAUTIFUL!!
Oh pumpkin!!! Looking super sassy and prego my friend!!! I'm loving it! I did the jerry-rig for a long time... until I couldn't get a hair tie big enough!!
You look awesome Katie! I'm sure you'll figure the clothing out... bella bands were my friend for a LONG time... I didn't look pregnant to anyone but myself until I was almost 6 months along! Yikes. I spent a lot of time with rubber bands holding my pants together and even broke into Seth's "too small" box for a while... the thrift store was my friend, too, especially before regular maternity pants fit. I just bought pants a couple of sizes bigger than normal.
Anyway, your maternity clothes look wonderful and you look beautiful. You'll figure it all out I'm sure - and look great in the process!
Post a Comment