My parents came out the other week to celebrate a milestone: I was turning 30 and my dad was turning 60! First time since I was born that he was twice as old as me :) The cool thing is that our first kid will be born this year, and I will be 30 years older than him/her and my dad will be 60 years older...interesting, no?
The week started off with a bummer, unfortunately...my sister was slated to visit us too, but she got really sick on the way over and only made it as far as Denver before having to turn back. We were all bummed to say the least!! Dad was sick when he first got here, so lot's of prayers later, he was feeling better pretty quickly.
We did a lot of fun things while mom and dad were here (with mom as a tour guide, you won't stop!), including visiting the zoo, visiting Forest Park, touring the Budweiser brewery, eating at a TON of different restaurants, going to Union Station, visiting the Arch and the old city courthouse, and even managed to get a little relaxing in.
All in all it was a great week, and we took a TON of pictures. Because of that I've put a slide show of some of the better ones. Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment