Like I said in the last post, the weather has been amazing here in St. Louis. We've been in the 60's and today and tomorrow low to mid 70's!!!!! Ben and I have been taking full advantage of this weather because in St. Louis it might be 70 one day and will snow the next, not much consistency so when the sun is out and the breeze is warm you go outside:) So Saturday, Ben and I headed over to Lowes (our new favorite place) for some inspiration and bought this tray to start a little herb/flower/veggie garden. We've got lavender, thyme, basil, chives, cilantro, tomatoes and jalapenos (can you tell I've got salsa on the brain?) We can not wait till these guys start sprouting, hopefully we'll be able to enjoy them all by summer time and I can't wait to plant the lavender in our flower garden in front of the house. So this little project will be continued......
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment