I don't know if you heard the scream all the way from Oregon to StL but AAHAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! EXCITEMENT AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!It truly is a great adventure!!! Can't wait for... humm... 34 more weeks?? Baby in ...November!?!?!? Just guessing here!! soooo terribly excited or you guys!!
Ah!! I love it!! So... um... we will be getting lots of belly pictures, right?! You know you will be stinkin adorable and I don't want to miss a thing! Auntie Lynn needs to see little pumpkin grow!!
YAY! Congratulations! I'm am so totally excited for you guys! Your news just totally made my morning. :) You will be an adorable pregnant woman and you guys will be awesome parents.
8 comments:
seems there is more spouting than just your little veggie seedlings!!!! Congratualtions.
Congrats, you two! That's so exciting! Sounds like you too have settled down nicely. :)
(Bryan on Lori's account)
I don't know if you heard the scream all the way from Oregon to StL but AAHAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! EXCITEMENT AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!It truly is a great adventure!!! Can't wait for... humm... 34 more weeks?? Baby in ...November!?!?!? Just guessing here!! soooo terribly excited or you guys!!
Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!
Ah!! I love it!! So... um... we will be getting lots of belly pictures, right?! You know you will be stinkin adorable and I don't want to miss a thing! Auntie Lynn needs to see little pumpkin grow!!
YAY! Congratulations! I'm am so totally excited for you guys! Your news just totally made my morning. :) You will be an adorable pregnant woman and you guys will be awesome parents.
Huge Congrats, Katie! What an exciting time! You and Ben are going to be such fun, wonderful parents!
Oh, Joy! A baby on the way! Congrats on your sweet little pumpkin!
Post a Comment