So it's been a while since a new post, and now is a good time. Katie and I started our road trip to St. Louis today and we've just arrived at our hotel, which is in Salt Lake City, UT. We decided to split the trip into four days and we'll try to post some pictures each day.
Driving through Nevada is not something I would recommend to most people. The brown landscape becomes eerily similar mile after mile...But, once we got closer to Salt Lake, the scenery became a little more interesting. Kingsley and Duke are well - Duke has been getting addicted to his "Kitty Benzo's" and travelling well. Kingsley just goes to sleep...he's easy. Anyway, I'm off to bed, and in the morning we'll drive to Cheyenne, WY.
Until tomorrow, here's some pictures!
The Convoy at the top of a pass before reaching SLC. Hey look mom, clouds!
Entering Utah, we came to the Salt Flats and the Bonneville Speedway. Real neat!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment