Well the title of this post sure looks like an address doesn't it? Heheheheheee maybe that's cause it is :) Well good news for the Giesbrecht's we got a house to rent. We applied for a house on Friday and then yesterday found out that we had gotten it. We are so excited to have an actual destination to go to now.
About the house; it was built in 1929 so its full of charm and characteristic. Ben and I refer to it as our "barn house" because it looks like one. Its been totally updated inside and we can't wait to move in and kiss apartment life goodbye. Ben's got a garage which we also like to refer to it as his "man cave". Its a two story house with lots of hard wood floors, 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Below are some pictures of it.
Side/Front view of house
Another front view

If your looking at the front of the house this is the left side view

This is part of the deck it wraps around the right side and back of the house

When walking into the house if you go straight your headed towards the kitchen, to the left is the living room and then upstairs is 2 bedrooms and a bathroom

This is the living room and through those doors could be another bedroom or office or maybe our dining room we'll see once we actually get there. And then another bathroom. I love those french doors:)

Kitchen
So there you go, it will be fun once we move there and get settled then I can post some more pictures. But that won't be for quite a while.
9 comments:
Wow! It is absoultely beautiful. What a wonderful place to call home, you guys are going to love it! Just don't get too comfortable, I expect to see you back in the Northwest sometime in the next couple of years! :)
Get comfortable Giesbrechts!!!! We want you to stay here in the Midwest!! : )
Your new home is beautiful! I can't wait to come visit you!!!
I love it! It really is beautiful. Congrats. Again, can't wait to see you guys...we're only a few hours apart!
I love it! It really is beautiful. Congrats. Again, can't wait to see you guys...we're only a few hours apart!
oops..sorry for the double comment (now triple:)) not sure how that happened
I can just feel you excitemet! Katie, you will have it so cozy and cute in no time. Kingsley will be in "yard" heaven! And Ben, in the "man cave" with a brew fermenting....what more could you ask for! Have a SAFE trip. Love, N.N.
I'm with Lynn....get comfy!! We want you to stay in the Midwest. I just checked the distance from our house to yours and it's 4.5 hours...exactly the same as to my parents and we see them about once a month :) This house is beautiful and full of character. I can't wait to see it in person with all your personal touches!
I was just thinking about you this morning, Katie...so thought I'd check your blog (thanks for reminding us what it was). And wow, you found a house!! That is excellent news! And it's sooooo cute! I love old houses! Anyway, I hope things are going well and you're not too lost in boxes yet. We miss you guys!
Yay! It looks wonderful! So big, spacious and homey. We hope you're able to settle in quickly and comfortably. We'll look forward to seeing new pics as you get yourselves all moved in. :)
Post a Comment