Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Eve of Excitement

Well most of you know by now and I apologize for not blogging right away but as you might guess yes we have been matched!!!!!! It was such a wonderful moment, heck it was such a wonderful day and the greatness is still pouring out now on Sunday. And now that its Sunday that means we will know in less than 24 hours! So Ben woke up at 3:03am on Friday and no email yet. Then after an hour in a half of tossing and turning he got up again and sure enough the email had been sent. I was in bed still not wanting to get up, not wanting to see the email. But after a few minutes I got up and Ben came in the bedroom dancing around and I knew of course then that we'd been matched. Since then we have been on a great big cloud just floating around. We have had a good distraction to get us through the weekend and that distraction's name is Justin he's my nephew and he's been staying with us this whole weekend while my sister and brother and law Holly and Tom celebrate their 20th anniversary.

Happy 20th Holly and Tom!!! May you have another wonderful 20 years!

So with less than 24 hours to go we will know which of the 6 sites we are moving too.........its crazy to know that we have gone from 7 months of this to now less than a day. Thank you to all of you who have prayed for us. We love you so much and are so blessed to have friends and family like you. This is has not just been a journey that Ben and I have been on alone. Until tomorrow...........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLLA

Katie said...

YOUR ARE THE BIGGEST DOORKNOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ALL BACAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KATIE AND I GOTTA KEEP IT REAL. CAN'T HEP IT IF A SISTA GOTS SOUL