Monday, February 12, 2007

Sun in my face and sand in my toes

For a couple of years now Ben and I have talked about going away once school is out, ya know like a graduation present. We always thought it would be a ton of fun to celebrate the end of school for him and the beginning of a new life for us. Meaning a life with out school. Well a couple of years are up now and school is just about over and the count down to internship is well under way so the question still remains......what to do for the end of school. With a lot of saving and a lot of ho humming around we decided lets just do it. Let's go for that Mexican vacation we have always wanted and really celebrate, really end school with a bang! I mean let's face it, Ben's been in school since kindergarten the man deserves something spectacular something that says well done, way to go and holy cow did you really just go through 8 years of schooling to get this rad degree that says I did something with my life? To me that means a lot and I'm really proud of him, so yes he does deserve this trip and so what if I just get to benefit from it...heheheheeeeee
So today was another exciting day for us; a day that took a good chunk out of our savings, a day that says get out the sun tan lotion and prepare yourself for one heck of a umbrella drink cause we are going to Mexico!!!!!!!!! Adios Muchachos!!!!!!! On May 10th the Giesbrechts are headed down South for 7 glorious days of sun and relaxation.

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

WOOHOO! So excited for you two!! Ben with an umbrella drink? Mexico will not know what hit them...

B

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

Okay well I know Brandon already said this but WOOHOO!!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys, and I have to admit, a little jealous too :) You totally deserve it and I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it when you get back!!!!

Natalie

Lynn said...

This will be so much fun! Can't wait!!