Thursday, March 01, 2007

Beginnings and Endings

So now is a time of beginnings and endings. The end of a unique time in our life has ended. The internship application process is over, and I will be spending a year at the Vetran's Administration Hospital in Reno, Nevada!! It is a great site, where I know I will receive excellent training with a lot of opportunity. Katie and I are truly excited to spend a year somwhere completely different exploring Lake Tahoe, the ghost towns, and the backpacking trails.

So as the end of the application process comes, the beginning of a new and more exciting process arrives. Now we are looking for places to live, figuring out when we will be moving, and planning our explorations! I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and thoughts during these last few months, and ask that you would keep us in your prayers to find the right place to live, that our move goes well, and that all our expectations will be met. Now I must go, for I have to figure out how to not completely shirk all my responsibilities (We all know that my grades don't matter anymore, right?).

Not my picture, but Lake Tahoe none-the-less. Nice! And only 25-30 minutes away!!






















1 comments:

Brandon and Natalie Robbins said...

I am sooo excited for you guys to move to Reno! I think you're going to love it :) It's going to be very sad to say goodbye but just know that if there is any chance we can visit you we will...and you're always welcome at our place too!