Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day and 7 month's

So to all my new mom's out there how awesome was Mother's Day this year? If your like me it was probably the coolest day ever. I have been waiting to celebrate with my own child long before I was a mother and the day couldn't have been nicer. First off the weather was great and perfectly sunny with a few stray clouds, breakfast in the morning, a walk in the park and time well spent with Lilian and Ben.

DSC_0007 DSC_0022

DSC_0030 DSC_0071

I will not actually admit how much of that cake I consumed....but trust me, it was enough:)

 DSC_0073 Another part of my mother's day gift was this rug and curtain (in Lily's lap) that I had really been wanting.

Lilian is 7 months today! Crrraaaazzzzyyyyyyy!!!!!! Today we ate meat for the first time and surprisingly enough it went over quite well, she gobbled it right up. Orange food and of course fruit is her favorite but the green stuff is starting to catch on for her and we'll see about this meat stuff:) No teeth yet and no crawling but all in good time. Ever since she was in the womb this girl has done things on her time, so whenever she gets around to doing something that's when it will get done:) pretty sure she gets that from Ben:) Yesterday while giving her a bath she finally figured out how cool and fun it is to splash around, all it took was one foot kick and she was having a blast. 

DSC_0091

Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful first Mommy's Day!!!!!

Lynn said...

Too fun! I love all the pictures and the little updates. I'm in love with Miss Lily's dark hair!! She is seriously too cute for words!!