Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lilian Elizabeth

She's here! She arrived 10/21/2009. I had a scheduled c-section that went fabulous. She weighed 6lb 12oz and is 20 inches. I don't have time at the moment to blog in words........but I've got LOTS of pictures to share instead. I will write more later.

DSC_0064

DSC_0072 DSC_0075

 

DSC_0223

DSC_0268DSC_0275b

 DSC_0309 DSC_0318

DSC_0328 DSC_0330

8 comments:

Nancy Espinoza said...

Yay! She's BEAUTIFUL! So happy for Lillian....she will be so loved! Blessings, Nurse Nancy

The Rau's said...

Katie, she is BEAUTIFUL and I love her name. Congratulations
Shawna (Lynn's cousin)

nancy Espinoza said...

sorry about the extra l....Lilian xoxox

arturlington said...

I love the posts! I am so excited for you all- she is amazing! You all continue to be in our prayers for happiness, health, healing, growth, and sleep!!!! Congrats!!!!! Oh, and Kayli wanted you all to know that Lilian was born the day after her birthday, 11 years later!

Bethany said...

Katie and Ben, she is beautiful! I'm so glad she arrived healthy and your surgery went well. I hope y'all are enjoying your time as a new family and things continue to go smoothly! I love her name!!! Will she be Lilian all the time or Lily, too?

Ben said...

She will be Lily too :)

Unknown said...

Totally perfect in every way! but then I'm not biased at all..
Mom

Lynn said...

oh my goodness. oh my goodness. oh my goodness! You guys! I just want to come over and snuggle and I want to hear every detail from beginning to end! : ) Look at how tiny she is in her carseat! She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her in February!!