Well I've made it to October. I figured I would but I never figured it would come so fast. Makes me wonder if all my pregnancies will go by this quickly.
This is my favorite time of year and my favorite month so it only makes sense to have a my first child this time of year...right?
I'm now going to the drs. every week, last Thursday's appt. went fine and dandy. I had another ultrasound and it was amazing to know that the next time I see her she'll be in my arms. They guesstimate that she weighs about 6.5lb and so that puts her in the 57th percentile, her heartbeat was still in the 140's, she's in position and I'm measuring right where I should be. All seems to be going smoothly. I can't tell you how ready I am for her to be here. Its like my 9th month hit and everything went downhill:) I'm very uncomfortable, still having a hard time sleeping and I'm having a lot of pain in my upper ribs/breast bone. So me and my body are ready to get back to "normal".
I also am through with work in 2 weeks. I only work 20hrs a week, 3 days a week so technically I've only got 6 more work days!!!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm very excited but kinda nervous as well. I think I'm nervous cause my whole life is about to change and although this is a very exciting time in mine and Ben's life its also the unknown and that always scares me a bit.
7 years ago
7 comments:
So I just saw your new pictures on Facebook and left you a comment there but I was thinking...if you updated Facebook, maybe you updated your blog too. And you did!!! Woohoo :) I am so excited for you guys to meet your little girl. Hang in there Katie, you'll feel better soon. Being nervous is totally normal so don't worry about that. This is a very exciting and yet scary time but you guys are gonna be awesome parents!! You both look fabulous and I can't wait to see pictures of Pumpkin!! 6 more days of work Katie...HIP HIP HOORAY!
Oh girl! You popped!! I love it! Hurry up and get that baby girl here! I'm ready to know her legal name and um... ready to see her!! You know what my sister told me to do to make that baby come! Then my midwife told me to do it! And then I did it! And then she came the next morning!! Just telling you... um... it works!! : )
I'm praying for you guys!! Much love and miss you like crazy!!
Hmmm, I wonder what Lynn is talking about. :) I'm pretty sure I tried it too, and it didn't have the immediate results I was looking for.
Katie you look really great. I'm sorry to hear you're more uncomfortable, but it will pass soon and you'll hardly remember it afterward. :) Your big belly is adorable and you look beautiful.
October is my favorite month, too, and I'm excited pumpkin will get to have an October birthday (totally the best!). I hope the weather where you are is wonderfully autumnal. Enjoy it for me! We can't wait to see pics of your little girl!
Come on baby, we're ready!!!
Thinking of you guys a lot this week! Can't wait to hear the news!
This blog is going to be updated soon and I can't wait!!! Thinking of you and praying for you right now!!!
Post a Comment