Sunday, August 30, 2009

Domesticated Ben

So we had 4 jalapeno plants this year, and they yielded quite a bit of jalapenos! It's about time to rip up the garden, but before we did I decided to pick them all and can what I had. Didn't quite realize I would have 50 jalapenos, which would make 2.5 pints! Just decided to show some pics of the day...first attempt at canning, so we'll see if they turn out or if we get horribly sick when we eat them :)










4 comments:

Bethany said...

They look amazing! Happy canning.

Lynn said...

UM! What is this FALL backgroud doing on here already!!! Girlfriend! We didn't have much of a summer here in Wisconsin so I'm not too excited to see your fallness already! How many more weeks... I know you have already started your countdown! Man I love you girl! You keep me giggling!

Lynn said...

Hey - I need another belly picture! PLLLEEEAAAASEEE!! With a cherry on top!!

Amy said...

They look so pretty in the jars. Great job Ben!