My sister, brother in law and nephew came for a visit on the the 16th and left the 22nd. We had a very nice time hanging out and doing some sight seeing and getting in some good relaxation. It was very nice of them to choose to vacation in good ol St. Louis.

Ben, Justin, Holly & Tom at the Arch

Where's Justin?
This was taken inside at the old Court House

In front of the old Court House

A little Captain Morgan pose:)

Holly, Tom & Justin at the Brewery

Katie, Pumpkin & Justin inside the stables

Work it Ben! I wanted to take this picture so you all knew he was there. He's usually behind the camera.

Ted Drewes frozen custard. Nothing more needs to be said about that!!!!


The visit was good and it was nice to see all of them. Lucky for me my sister will be back in November to see pumpkin and I. Now its back to the real world...ugggggg. I hate it when vacations end.
0 comments:
Post a Comment