Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eureka Lake

So we got to spend last weekend with Scott, Alysa, Brandon, Natalie, Allie and Jim (are you jealous yet?) The weekend was a blast, it was way too short and I certainly could have used a couple more days with them. Tons of water sports, late night chats, with one very memorable one involving a fish fry at 11pm (ish) and a whole bottle of scotch gone(so you know that's gonna be pretty entertaining) and yummy food shared with wonderful people.
Ben was very kind and so much more talented than I, he put together this collage that sums up the awesome time we shared together. I can't wait till next summer!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cUTE PICS AND CUTE SWIMSUIT PCface

Katie said...

oh Aimee!!!!! good thing I know how you speak...all incognito and stuff.

Bethany said...

How fun! Yep, definitely jealous. :)