St. Louis is gorgeous in the fall. You know my heart is in Oregon and that I hold Oregon on a pretty tall pedestal but I have to say that St. Louis is giving Oregon a run for its money with this fall season. Just driving down the street takes my breath away with all the colors and trees and just the coziness of the holiday's that this time of year brings with it. Maybe I just know how to appreciate it better since coming from Reno where you had to drive to N. California to get any taste of the fall season. Anyhow I've been trying to mess around with a new camera we got and I'm not a very good picture taker but I thought I'd share these just the same. I should have tried taking more landscape ones but I was messing around with the focus and and getting up close.
7 years ago
2 comments:
Katie I think you are on to something here with your photography! Love the colors!!
You've gone blog crazy. The fall there looks beautiful! I love the Hallowii party you did, it was fun to see pics of you all together again! And, your turkey background is so cute and festive!
Post a Comment