Katie and I went to Lake Tahoe this weekend with some new friends, Promilla and Kunall. They live right next to us and we moved in to our apartments right around the same time. We decided to go to Sand Harbor State Park, which is a really nice park that's right on the beach. There is about a mile of beach (that usually is PACKED on the weekends), a snack shop, and there are also some fun rocks to jump off. Here are some pictures...
Crowded!
7 years ago
6 comments:
Tahoe looks nice! Glad to see the pics!
Katie.....it rained today! countdown to Fall yet???
Um, I had to click on the picture of Katie and the neighbor girl... I couldn't tell who was who!! But once I clicked I could tell!! Wow, you two look a lot of like from a distance!!
I agree with Lynn, even I had to look twice. I'm glad you guys have made friends are taking in the sights. You definitely look like you're making the most of Reno. Enjoy it while you can!
So glad you guys are having such a good time! It's awesome that you've been able to do so much fun stuff :) Lake Tahoe looks amazing...I so want to go there!
Nancy, I've been watching the Oregon weather and I'm sooooo stinkin jealous, everyday here is the same, hot and sunny....sheesh what's a girl got to do to get some diversity in her weather:)
By the way, first day of fall is exactly one month from tomorrow:) Sep 23!!!! Please enjoy Oregon at its finest for me
Post a Comment