Well today was my last day of work at Meridian Park Radiation Oncology Center and I feel like a big part of me is missing. I'm sitting here at home reflecting on the last two years and so much has happened and it went by so fast. I must say that I had an amazing job and I worked with the most amazing people, a true meaning of family and it saddens me to think that I'm not a part of it on a daily basis anymore. I mean sure I'll visit and I'll keep in touch but its just not the same. I've spent the last two weeks training someone who I know will be great and will do a good job but did I express to her enough just how lucky she is, does she really know that the job she has now is the best job that I ever had?
I ended this great day with quite a bang and went to Hayden's in Tualatin for happy hour with all my coworkers/friends and it was a blast, in true MPROC form we laughed till our sides hurt, we drank fun drinks and ordered a ton of food that was gone by the time everyone left:)
Many thanks to my MPROC family for sharing the last couple of years with me and thank you for letting me in to your family to share in all of your lives. I will miss all of you very much......I'm off to my next adventure:)
Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! By Dr. Suess
7 years ago
4 comments:
Katie I know just what you mean. I can't quite say that my job was the best I've ever had but the people that I worked with were the best I've ever worked with. It is definitely a bittersweet feeling to be done! Congrats on a great 2 years of work at MPROC...I know they will miss you!!
So Katie...that's twice you've made me cry today! First your card and then Lorena told me to look at your blog. (crying)
I can't wait to see puppy pictures, or better yet....Kingsly himself! Love, NN
I was very much hoping you guys would check my blog and I'm glad to hear that you did:) I had so much fun with you guys on Friday, Ben and I stuck around with Norm and watched Tim and Jim play:) it was awesome:)
Pictures are coming soon.
Katie...
You are so missed.. I hope your trip went well. I wish I could have met Kingsley, I heard you were sick... That's to bad.
I went to call you the other day with no luck.. no fwding number Katie!!!! Katiekins..work with me..lol Take care and remember you are suppose to call me...hint hint....
Post a Comment