Hi guys sorry its been a while since Ben or I have blogged. I don't know if we've been busy or just lazy perhaps:)heheheheeee
Well its Sunday evening and I'm watching Lord of the Rings two towers for those of you who care and thought what the heck I'll write something random here just to say I've written something.
Ben and I are getting ready for his long trip around the U.S. he leaves on Tuesday and is headed to Reno, Nevada first and then to Ohio over to Utah over to Maine and then last spot is Pennsylvania and then finally back home. He'll be gone for 3 weeks straight and so I will be relying on you guys (friends and family) to help take care of me while he's gone.....ya know feed me dinner take me to church and lastly tuck me in at night before bed!!!!!!!!!!
If you think of it please keep Ben in your prayers, its very nerve wracking for him traveling by himself to unknown places and just making sure that his itinerary is fool proof.
Another random note, we had a good Christmas and hope all of you guys did as well. We went to Ben's parents house and had breakfast w/them and it was scrumptious. I was introduced to white syrup!!!!!!! This stuff is the best ever, if you are good to me and take care of me while Ben is gone I'll share the recipe with you........
then we went to my family's house for the traditional Christmas feast and had a wonderful rest of our day eating and ripping open presents. The next day (tuesday) we went w/Ben's side of the family and spent a few days in Black Butte (eastern oregon) and had fun in the snow and just relaxing. Unfortunately Ben got the stomach flu and then gave it to me and so we entered the new year feeling really great:) hahahahahaa but we are tip top shape now and ready to start 2007 and hope all of you are too.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I will totally take care of you!! If you are feeling lonely please don't be afraid to call me - I will be there in a heart beat!
Good luck Ben! Be safe!!
OK, we hung out together so that should count enough for the white syrup recipe. I'm waiting ........
Post a Comment