Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Almost 4 months

Ahhhh back to the blog world, I was shocked when I looked at mine and noticed I hadn't blogged since December...shame on me. Can I blame facebook though? Since my last post we had some more family come and visit right around New Year's, Ben's sister, mom and niece. And then just this past weekend we went to Indianapolis for the weekend and visited with some very wonderful and dear friends.

We had a blast with Ben's family and took them on a tour around St. Louis by going to the Art Museum and The Arch. Every month Lily gets older it gets easier and easier and I am less paranoid about taking her out in "the elements". Needless to say we all have a huge case of cabin fever and can't wait for spring to get here.

DSC_0245

Amy and Emma meeting Lily for the first time

DSC_0271    DSC_0281

She's a little over 2months in these pics.

IMG_0876 

Emma loved Lily and Lily LOVED Emma!

IMG_0883 IMG_0899

Marsha aka Nana with Lily, she had sharing issues but we'll forgive her and Lily didn't seem to mind:)

IMG_0917 IMG_1061

Any time we take someone to the Arch for the first time we make them stretch their arms out...thanks for being good sports:)

Now we were in Indy visiting the Robbins and the Frey's!!! Can you believe it?! It was fabulous and of course way too short but none the less a ton of fun. We also got to meet up with some friends we met here in St. Louis that now live in Indy  so it was just a blast of a weekend.

You know the type of friends where you don't get to see too often but when you meet its like you never skipped a beat? You start right where you left? Well that's all of us. It was such a fun weekend visiting and catching up.

DSC_0302 Chillin with Brandon

DSC_0317

The gang back together again

DSC_0325

Miss Mallory and Miss Lilian

DSC_0330

Allison, Lynn and Mallory

DSC_0344

Mallory 8mo, Allison almost 3yr., Lilian almost 4mo

DSC_0355

Yep, we got to see Beth too! Here she is being silly with Ben

DSC_0368 DSC_0374

DSC_0384

Lilian so badly wanted to get Mallory's toes in her mouth:P

DSC_0382

 

Now on to my Lily,

She'll be 4 months next Monday which means another Dr. appointment with more shots:( however she is getting to be more and more fun each day, I have so much fun playing with her and making her laugh, which she does a ton and its so much fun watching her continue discovering things. She loves her hands still and can't get enough of them, Ben and I are pretty sure she's going to be a thumb sucker but we're not quite sure yet but we have found her a couple of times with a finger in her mouth while she's sleeping. She loves to talk and mimic Ben and I with sounds so that's pretty fun and the greatest thing is she still sleeping through the night, its fantastic! Pretty soon she'll be ready for cereal and I'm looking forward to that, she still doesn't take a bottle but I don't seem to care much anymore.

We went out to breakfast with some other friends and she took some gorgeous pics of Lily:

 

-1 Lily-Patachou-116

Lily-Patachou-119 Lily-Patachou-130 Lily-Patachou-146-3 Lily-Patachou-148

3 comments:

runwyoming said...

The pics are wonderful! I am so glad you posted (and Ben is glad I will quit bugging him). It was fantanstic to see everyone together (though I am jealous)! The black and white pics are my favorites!!!!! Blessings,
Amanda

Lynn said...

She did awesome on those pictures!

It was SOOO fun to see you guys and I miss you already and I'm ready to see you again... so make a room for me in Reno!! : )

Connie said...

Oh my gosh how Lily has grown, she is a cutie pie. The picture of the two Misses brought me to tears, I can't believe how Mally looks like one of my little brothers, she look just like baby pictures I have seen of them. Glad you had a good time, it's nice that you take the time to get together.