So tomorrow is the dreaded 6wk check up where Lily gets some shots:( I'm not looking forward to it however having that said, she needed to get cleaned up for the doc.
7 years ago
For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
3 comments:
Don't dread it too much! I was so worked up by the time I got there... but both my girls calmed down in like ten seconds after their shots (Vienna, she hardly even noticed!!) I had to go home and take naps both times!! :) Happy Check up! (go get ice cream after, you'll feel better! Vienna now looks forward to shots cause I get her ice cream... well, I didn't at six weeks but I had some!!)
Aaaah.... too cute. She's already changed so much! I think there is a lot of Katie in the mix:) She is the picture of health. mmmm must be getting cream
She is amazing! I am so happy you are posting pics! All three of you continue to be in our prayers!
Post a Comment