Ben and I get to go to the airport tomorrow (2/4/08) at 4am!!!!! Yes, 4 in the morning....ugh. I know none of you feel too bad for us since we are going to Hawaii, but let's be honest here nobody should be getting up at such an ungodly time:) Anyhow, the Lord has been very good to us, Ben has 7 interviews: University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor VA, Connecticut, W.Virginia, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and the VA in Memphis. Please keep us on your prayer list Ben's quite nervous as you can imagine, he has interviews on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. We are equally excited about all of these places and would be happy to go to anyone of them. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us....only 5 more weeks till we find out where are destination is!
7 years ago
5 comments:
I doubt you'll be checking the comments left on your blog while you're in Hawaii, but I just wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you...for Ben's interviews, for a safe and relaxing trip, for wonderful memories, and also for patience as you wait to find out where your next home will be. Love you both and can't wait to hear about your trip. Oh, and I might pray just a little harder for the midwest sites so you'll be closer to us!
Hey I'm excited for you guys. My sister and her husband on work for a campus ministry in Ann Arbor, so if you end up there we will get to see you for sure! Enjoy the tropical weather!
So, are you back? How was Hawaii? I can't wait to hear all the details and see some great pictures. Did the interviews go well? Any favorites?
Okay Giesbrechts what is the story!? You forget your camera? You can't brag to us about Hawaii and then never show us! :)
Okay, I understand that you are busy but don't forget about us. :)
I'm with Lynn!!!
Post a Comment