Well Ben and I got the animals dressed up this year and we carved pumpkins on Monday and then I got myself dressed up for work....all in all it was a pretty nice day for the Giesbrechts making the most of Halloween in Reno. I hope all our friends and family had a wonderfully spooky day as well, here are some pictures of carving pumpkins and then of today in all our costumes.
Here's the three of us Duke is a bat cat.....and a very fierce one at that. He was very upset this year about having to dress up but I told him to suck it up for the pictures:) hahhahaa such a good mom that I am:)
Holy rusted metal batman its.....its BAT CAT!!!!!
Kingsley wanted me to show you all the back of his costume, so here he is showing it off:)
4 comments:
Ooohh I love your costume Katie! And your kids are adorable :) Nice job on the pumpkins! We didn't get around to carving them this year. I just couldn't do it without you and Lynn. I thought I would wait until next year when Allie can help :)Glad you had a Happy Halloween!!!
DORKS!!!!! but they are cute. you still look like a pinecone to me:)
we just stayed home, the kids came over and so did Heath's brother's family. i wore pjs to work and all was well.
You look great! And the animals are adorable. I missed not spending this Halloween with you. :(
I didn't carve pumpkins either... felt the same way as Natalie, needed my girls!!
So, it has been a while since you have posted pics of Kinglsey and he is HUGE!!
Duke is lookin good!! Katie your costume is adorable. Ben, you should probably take off that mask... you are freakin me out!! :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment